Be a Model
Do's & Don'ts of Modeling
As other professions, modeling professional also has a certain set of rules which one should follow to get success. Indian Models Club can bring you one step closer to your dream of being a model. Let us create and define your career of becoming a famous model and enjoy the best of the industry!
These DOS & Don’ts can not only help you in setting the benchmark as an ethical, professional, but also help you setting an example before others.
- Be professional, courteous, and punctual.
- Make an impression by showing your distinctive personality.
- Be honest! It's okay to tell people if you don't have any experience into modeling.
- Have an adaptable look.
- Be careful about your diet. Follow a proper diet plan.
- Sleep properly before the assignment.
- Always be available on the phone.
- Always go prepared- carry clothes that you know will fit you the best.
- Be able to perform on demand.
- Know everything about client and their requirement before auditions.
- Be open for seasonal modeling since it brings in more work opportunities.
- Be enthusiastic and flexible in terms of location, costumes and makeup etc.
- Keep up pace with the industry.
- Maintain good relations with old clients, agencies and coordinators.
- Be open to rejection and constructive feedback.
- Cancel an appointment with prior notice.
- Don’t smoke or drink at work.
- Don’t give personal contact details to clients.
- Don’t be docile and show your weakness to others.
- Do not complain the director about the pose.
- Don’t be aggressive.
- Don’t pay an evaluation fee to a modeling agency.
- Do not be jealous. A healthy revelry encourages professionals but jealously ruin the career.